Home › Get Involved › Become a volunteer › Help out at Events › What you need to bring when volunteering
What you need to bring when volunteering
Fair Trade Volunteer Checklist
Below content available for download here
Before you Arrive:
- Have a great breakfast (or lunch)!
- Bring a water bottle (1L)
- Bring sunblock
- Bring a hat
- Bring a Snack
- Bring your "Go Bananas for Fair Trade" Shirt
- Check the weather, you may need a raincoat or sweater — this is Vancouver after all!
- Arrive 15 minutes before your shift
- Check in with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Review product talking points
- Review Fair Trade general information